The OEC 9900 Elite is available in a number of configurations, allowing you to select the product features that best meet your clinical needs:
Orthopedics, General Surgery, and Pain Management:
- 9900 GSP
- 9900 ESP
- 9900 PMCare 8 F/S Digital Subtraction
- For orthopedics, general surgery, GI, pain management and other general
- 9900 Basic Vascular 8 F/S
- 9900 Vascular MTS 30 F/S (25 F/S @ 50 Hz)
- For vascular surgery and interventional vascular applications.
- 12/9/6″ (31/23/15 cm) tri-mode image intensifier: A larger field of view
than the standard 9/6/4/5″ (23/15/10 cm) image intensifier, for many
vascular applications or wherever a larger field of view is required.
Cardiac Surgery and Mobile Cardiac Cath lab/EP lab:
- 9900 Cardiac 30 F/S (25 F/S @ 50 Hz)
- For complex coronary, peripheral or abdominal angiography.
- Super-C design: Larger than the standard C, the Super C design provides
greater clearance and greater range of overscan for the oblique angulations
required in both cardiac and spine work (9” (23 cm) I.I. only).
9900 MD C-Arm:
- 9°/sec. Lateral Motorized Rotation.
- 9” (23 cm) I.I., 12” (31 cm) I.I.
- RUI (Remote User Interface – Table Side Control Panel
- All 9900 Mainframe Controls.
- Image Review Functions.
- C-arm Motion Joystick Control.
- Motorized Vertical Lift.
- Contact/Collision Detection.
- C-arm Angle Display – real-time and saved images.
- Enhanced X-ray tube housing cooling system.