A Powerful Vision
Genoray promises to make the invisible visible. The Oscar 15 delivers on that promise using a 260 x 260 mm full flat-panel detector for distortion-free imaging. This means you can expect:
- High-resolution (2.6K x 2.56K) images with excellent uniformity
- A wide field of view in a housing smaller and thinner than image intensifier models
- Low noise, with no geometric distortion, veiling glare, or vignetting
The Oscar 15’s advancement in imagery borders on the revolutionary. But the machine makes several iterative steps worth noting, as well:
A Broader Range
The Oscar 15 boasts a broader orbital rotation: 150°, compared to the ZEN-7000’s 135° — giving you 60 degrees of overcast orbit rotation.
A Better View
The Oscar 15’s CMOS detector features the latest HD technology, capable of producing greater clarity and definition than ever before.
- Lifetime storage (5 million images): Alleviates the need to remove images, juggle backup devices, and other chores that don’t immediately benefit patients.
- Lifetime phone/remote support (diagnostics and troubleshooting): Ensures immediate support whether dictated by a system warning or operating malfunction. In terms of protecting uptime and access, no other feature matters more.
- Lifetime software updates: In a world where some of the software we use seems designed for obsolescence within just a few years, lifetime software updates ensure a cornerstone tool for your practice delivers peak performance for many years.