Large C-Arm Rental Guide – 2019
[su_row][su_column size=”1/4″ center=”no” class=””]OEC Large C-Arms[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/4″ center=”no” class=””]Siemens Large C-Arms[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/4″ center=”no” class=””]Philips Large C-Arms[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/4″ center=”no” class=””]Genoray Large C-Arms[/su_column][/su_row]
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1.5″]
A Large C-Arm rental can make a lot of sense financially for many reasons. Usually you need a rental when:
- Your current Large C-Arm is down for repair.
- You would like to test out a Large C-Arm to see if it is right for you.
- You have money in your operating budget, but not willing to invest in all that capital.
- You need a Large C-Arm to demonstrate procedures.
- You’re starting up a new practice and need to generate cash flow to see if it makes sense to purchase a unit.
Want to request a rental? Click here to fill out a form to receive a rental estimate.
Length of Term vs Cost:
As a general rule: the shorter the term, the higher the cost. This is because, regardless of the length of term, the same amount of work goes into arranging logistics (setup, shipping, testing, etc.). With a shorter term, these logistical costs are not spread out over time. Here are average prices for a few different rental terms.
- Daily Rental – $1,500 – $3,500
- Monthly Rental – $2,500 – $5,500
- Yearly Rental – similar to the monthly rental. The longer the term, the deeper the discount.
If you’re in need a long-term solution, we recommend purchasing or leasing a refurbished Large C-Arm. Would you like a quote for a used Large C-Arm? Click here to fill out a form to receive an estimate now!
Additional Rental Costs You Might Need To Consider:
- Security deposit
- Installation & In-Service
- C-Arm Tables or Lead Vests
If you have any more questions or would like to go ahead with a rental, please call us at: (833) 276-2276 or email us at: email@example.com